Thursday, October 13, 2011

Captivate Me

I like this guy.
A lot.

Remember the one I told you about? The 32 year old.
Yeah.
I
Really
Like him.
It's kind of sad... no, it's really sad.  It's sad because he's not interested in me.  It's sad because he cant know how I feel about him.  It's sad because I cant put myself out there too much.

I like him.
Interesting and funny.
                                         He captivates me.
I cannot get enough.  I soak up everything he says like a sponge that's been brittle for years.  Stupid?  Yeah, I probably am.  But I don't even care.  Where is there a rule that states that a girl cant like a guy who's 12 years older? Where's the rule stating a guy has to be interested in a girl before she can like him?  Show me, and I'll abide by them; but until then, I am going to go by my gut, heart and head.  All three say like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment