Monday, October 3, 2011

Just Friends; No Benefits Mkaaayy?

I gave a guy my phone number. He didn't ask for it.  We're
Just Friends.
And I'm totally fine with that.  I wasn't fine with it at first. But I really am now.  You see, I was driving myself totally and completely crazy about if he was interested or not.  But the fact of the matter is, he ISN'T. So, why should I waste all my time thinking about if he's going to talk to me and hoping that he's going to fall in love with me? When clearly, he won't.

I gave this guy my phone number.
The last time we spoke (before today, that is) he suggested that we meet up for coffee. Obviously, I agreed.  The problem here is that there was no plans made for this "coffee date" and I got kind of frustrated by that. And since I decided that we were just friends, I figured I could take matters into my own hands and give him my phone number, so he could contact me about going for coffee...

I gave him my phone number
To contact me about coffee... but really, I want him to use it just to text me, or call me.  You see, I still like him.  I'm not really sure WHY, because I don't really know him.  Perhaps I'm infatuated with him because he somewhat "fits" into my ideal-man-mold.  Or maybe it's because he's this giant mystery that I've yet to solve.  I don't know, but whatever it is... it's drawing me to him.

I gave a guy my phone number

                                                          I am so frustrated.
I am so wrapped up in this whole "just friends" business now, that IT'S starting to consume me.  Mechi, what's your deal?!

Who is this really benefiting here?  What is he getting out of this?  Because I'm still going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment