Monday, October 10, 2011

Shit Happens; I Wish I Knew the Reasons

When bad things happen in a small town, it REALLY matters.  Even if you don't really know the people that something has happened to, you still feel a deep sense of sadness, because you're connected to them through your town.

That's how I feel right now.

A couple of nights ago, someone broke into a couple's house and stabbed them both.  Why any person would be compelled to do this, I don't know.

A husband and wife.

These people were kind and lovely.  She was a banker. He is a crane man at Alcan; and he survived.
Her life was taken from here. She did not pass away, she did not go peacefully. Her life was stolen.  It isn't fair.  She was a beautiful woman.  She just became a grandmother... Now she's just a memory.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a
Reason,
But right now, I'm having a really hard time trying to justify that belief.... because what could the reason for this travesty be?  God brings good from everything, but how can this bring anything but hurt?

I wish I knew the reasons for everything, it would make things hurt less.

No comments:

Post a Comment