Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hollow Words

Empty and lost.
Broken and Confused.

Things I feel. These waves of emotions,
they make
no sense.

I've got a wonderful life in the palms of my hands but I feel as though the ground is falling beneath my feet.

Dazed and wandering.

I have no direction, my intuition's crushed.  I'm walking around with my eyes closed, and I feel the need to rush.
What's the rush?  When lost, take the time to find a way.  When broken, slowly put the pieces back together.  Sometimes, all you need is time.

----------

I need to take a serious look at my life and re-evaluate what I'm doing, and where I want to go.  This feels like a bad thing, but I's imagine it's because I feel out of wack.  In reality, this feeling is normal. (At least, I think it is...).

School is killing me slowly. I hate it.  And the fact that I hate it is frustrating, because I love learning.  I love knowledge.  I just feel like I'm stuck and going no where.  I know where I want to end up, but I've lost the path on how to get there.  Can somebody get me a guide book?  A 'University Degree for Dummies' maybe?

Sometimes, I wonder if I've ever really "had it all together."
Is that even possible?

Isn't there always something to work on? ... In a way that's cool, but in another it's depressing.

----------

I am really looking forward to the summer.  For the first time in three years I am seriously anxious for the summer months back in Kitimat.  To be doing nothing in a small town is normal.  To be doing nothing in a city is sad.  I'm sad.

I miss my family.  I miss everything familiar.  I miss being able to drive a vehicle to escape to my favourite hiding places.  I don't have any hiding places in the city.

I am just lost.

I miss the nature; the trees and the water.  I miss how close the stars feel.

----------

I need to quit rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment