Saturday, April 14, 2012

Questions and Things...

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
If both of us were willing to make it work, and we already had a solid foundation, then yes.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
There probably is, unfortunately. 

Do you laugh a lot?
Most of the time.

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
She's a friend of mine :)

Do you think you're pregnant?
Most definitely.. NOT.

You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
Since I already have my nose, I'd get my tongue. Does that count? If not, then my lip.

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
"Stand by Me" on my foot, scripture on my right wrist and blue butterflies on my right shoulder onto my neck.

Could you cry right now?
If I really really tried, probably.

Who was your last text from?
Becca, I think

Who is your fifteenth text from?
I'm not getting up to check my phone

In the past week, have you cried?
I don't think so!

Do you like hugs and kisses?
Obviously.

Has there been anyone particular on your mind at all today?
Nope.

Have you been a happy, angry, or sad person lately?
Generally happy.

Have you ever gone to court?
Nope.

Anyone you’re looking forward to seeing soon?
YES.

What did you do today?
watched tv, ate, chilled. The day is young.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Oh, of course.

Does anyone disgust you?
Yep.

What’s something you can’t wait for?
Going back to kitimat.

If you see someone you know do you wave at them?
Yep.

Look at some pictures/posters in your room, who’s on them?
In my room in the apartment, there's 4 posters and a Bolivian flag. 

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The answering machine at my parent's house.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes

Have you ever worked in a food place?
Nope.

Are your lips chapped?
No

What is something that you don't like about the room you're in?
It's really cold.

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed on the lips?
Yep.

Is your room ever clean?
it's been really clean lately because of all the showings.

Do you drink bottled water?
Not that often.

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Not really.

Do you hate the last person who called you?
Nope.

If you are being extremely quiet, what does that mean?
I'm sad, tired, or have nothing to say on the matter.

What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
was on the laptop

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
Honestly, I really don't think so.

List three things near you?
Jacket, lamp, book.

Is your birthday soon?
In just over a month!

Do you like winter?
Sometimes.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
A few weeks ago.

What's bothering you right now?
How cold this room is.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
SFU hoodie

What's your favorite song at the moment?:
Hm, I don't know!

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Oh yes.

Are you currently frustrated with someone?
No, not really.

The phone rings. What do you say?
Hellooo?

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yep

Last thing you drank?
Tea.

Do you like surprises?
If they're good ones, you bet!

How old do you look?
I think I look my age.

Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them?
Yes.

I'll bet you are afraid of roller coasters.
Yes, but I really really love riding them.

Do you miss anything or anyone?
Most definitely: my family, friends and Kitimat.

Do you think "I love you" are strong words?
yes

How was your weekend?
It's been good so far

Have you ever watched a movie in another language?
Yep.

I bet you're going to kiss someone tonight, right?
Nope.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Margaret

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I couldn't tell ya! 

Gotten high in the past week?
Nope.

Have you ever had stitches?
Nope.

How did you sleep last night?
Really well!

How tall is the last person you kissed?
Hm... I'd guess about 5'9"-10"

Do you have any pictures on your wall?
Not anymore :( I took them down cause I'm moving soon.

Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
yeah, sometimes.

Did your last kiss mean anything?
Sure... I really wanted to make out with someone, hah! But emotionally? No, not at all.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Oh, most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment